WHAT DOES THE TERM COOKIE MEAN?
A cookie is a small file made up of numbers and letters. It’s used to store information on your device as you visit our website. There are two types of cookies differentiated:
• Session cookies that are used during a single site visit.
• Persistent cookies are stored during repeat visits.
To learn more about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE? FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
This is the complete list of cookies that we use on our websites:
• Strictly necessary cookies – used to operate our website for technical purposes.
• Analytical/performance cookies – used to collect general information about users who reach our site, as well as their behavior while browsing our web pages. This helps us to improve the performance of our site. For example, performance cookies help us make different pieces of content more findable. All information is 100% anonymous.
• Targeted cookies – used to save information about your visit to our website, as well as, actions that you took while browsing its pages. This includes tracking links that you followed and the pages you visited. The respective information will be used for advertising purposes. We will display ads that are the most relevant to your preferences. Please keep reading further to see more details about this type of cookies, as well as how to opt-out.
CAN I DISABLE COOKIES? HOW?
You can enable and disable cookies in your browser settings. Visit the site to learn how to opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites that you visit.
If you are based in Europe, visit www.youronlinechoices.eu for more details about advertising cookies and their management.
If you are located in the US, refer to www.aboutads.info/choices/.
Visit www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies in order to enable/disable cookies.
If you are looking for more details about the ways to manage cookies, refer to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office website.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES IN WEB BROWSERS ON PC?
Follow these instructions in order to enable cookies in your web browsers.
1. Navigate to the top of the browser window. Click “Tools” > “Settings”.
2. Choose “Show advanced settings”. Scroll down until you reach the “Privacy” section, choose “Content Settings”.
3. Click “Allow local data to be set”, in order to accept first-party cookies, select ”Block all third-party cookies without exception”.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. Navigate to the top of the browser window. Click “Tools” and choose “Internet Options”. Click the “Privacy” tab next.
3. Setting it above the medium level, the cookies won’t be used.
1. Choose “Tools” at the top of the browser window. Select “Options”.
2. Click on the “Privacy” icon.
3. Select “Cookies” and click “Allow pages to create a cookie.”
1. Find the gear icon at the top of the browser window. Choose “Settings”.
3. Click “Save”.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES ON YOUR MAC
Consider the following steps in order to enable cookies on our website.
Microsoft Internet Explorer on OSX
1. Find “Explorer” at the top of your browser winder. Choose “Settings”.
2. In the “Received Files”, scroll down to the “Cookies” section.
3. Click “Do not ask.”
Safari on OSX
1. Click “Safari” at the top of the browser window. Click “Settings”.
2. Select “Privacy” and then click “Enable cookies.”
3. Choose “Only the pages you have visited.”
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
1. Click “Mozilla” or “Netscape” at the top of the browser window. Click “Settings”.
2. Scroll down to the “Cookies” below “Privacy & Security”.
3. Click “Allow cookies only to the original site.”
1. Click “Menu” on top of the browser window. Click “Settings”.
2. Choose “Options” and click “Advanced”.
3. Chose “Enable cookies.”
WHAT ARE THE RESULTS OF COOKIES DEACTIVATION?
Disabling cookies that are necessary for the website’s proper operation, the web page won’t load either. Those are the cookies that are intended to enhance your site browsing experience.
Disabling cookies that remember your preferences or analytics, we won’t be able to provide you with the relevant information. If you disable all cookies (including the essential ones), then you won’t be able to access all parts of our website. However, disabling cookies won’t deactivate web beacons and other trackers. Still, the web beacons’ functionality will be limited.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
WHAT DOES THE TERM COOKIE MEAN?